Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Done blood test, has pain in hands and knees, increased heart beat. Juvenile RA?

MY DAUGHTERS BLOOD TEST CAME BACK THAT HER ANA WAS 1:80, THE REASON I HAD HER TESTED IS BECAUSE I HAVE RHUEMATOID ARTHRITIS And sh has complained about pain in the hands and knees and was in the hospital recently for dehydration and a rapid heart beat but they didnt test her in the hospital so now they want her to see a rheumatologist , could she have juvenile RA?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

I have studied your case with diligence.

Accp is 98 percent specific for RA so it is more reliable for diagnosis of RA.
I will advise you to do Accp it confirm your doubt.

Juvenile Rheumatoid arthritis may involve small joints and early morning stiffness in joints, If clinical and pathological reports match then early JRA diagnosis can be predicted.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Wishing you good health.

Take care

Answered: Tue, 15 Jul 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor