Does using essential oils while on Spironolactone and Amlodipine Besylate cause any drug interactions?

I take 25 mg of Spironolactone and 2 1/2 mg of amlodpine Besylate . I have been having difficulty remembering names so I would like to use a Sharp mind oil which consist of grapeseed, rosemary, peppermint, bargamot, basil, tangerine, vanilla, frankincense, and bacapa. Would there be any interaction that I should be concerned with?
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

So far, there is no known interaction between the ingredients inside the sharp mind oil you are using and spironolactone and amlodipine. However, if you notice anything unusual, should stop taking this supplement, and report this side effect to your caring doctor. As you are taking diuretic spironolactone, check electrolyte levels to rule out any possible imbalance.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.