Does taking egg increase my blood pressure?

is egg raising blood pressure?
Fri, 16 Sep 2011
NO,EGG IS A FULL NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT AND DOES NOT INVOLVE INCREASE IN BLOOD PRESSURE WHEN TAKEN AS A PART OF BALANCED DIET.

THE YOLK OF EGG CAN INCREASE LDL WHEN CONSUMED EXCESSIVELY AND PRODUCT LIKE OMLETE USES ADDITIONAL OIL WHICH MAKES IT SOMEWHAT UNHEALTHY.

EATING I EGG(BOILED)OR OMLETE PREAPEARED IN OILLESS NONSTIC WARES IS GOOD FOR PROTEINS,CALCIUM AND PHOSPHORUS.
gurbani's  Response
yes it does if you eat too many just take one in a day
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come HCM.
Egg yolk contains lot of cholesterol, may not have any immediate, but indirectly by
impact on cholesterol can have marginal effect on long run. Thanks