Owl Image

Does taking diabetic medicine and Rozat result in a decreased BP ?

SIR I AM A BP PATITENT FOR PAST 4 YEARS TAKING POLYTORVSVA 5MM RECENTELY MY TRIGLYRIDE HAS INCREAED TO 360 AND AM TAKING ROZAT AFTER 7 DAYS I FIND MY BP HAS BECOME NORMAL AND I HAVE STOPPED TAKING BP MEDICNE FOR BP STILL IT IS 117 I AM 49 YEARS MALE WITH BP 140/90 AND AM TAKING POLYTORVAS 5 ONE TAB . 10 DAYS BACK I GOT MY BLOOD PROFILE DONE AND CAME TO KNOW THAT I HAVE SUGAR FASTING 197 AND PP 287, TRIGLCRIDE 350. I AM TAKING GLYCOMET GP BD FOR SUGAR AND ROZAT FOR TRIGLYCIDE. I FOUND THAT BY BP DROPPED TO 105/77 . I STOOPED BP MEDICINE AND STILL IT IS ON 112/87. MY QUESTION IS IS IT DUE TO DIABTIC MEDCINE AND ROZAT THAT IT HAS DROOPED??
Tue, 17 Jan 2012