Does bent and thin penis with covered foreskin need surgery?

my penis is bend little bit to left side its not from my childhood but i m having it when i was 10 yr old. please tell me what should i do operation or injection. asnd my penis is not very broad and thick. and i do ve foreskin do i ve to take it out through opeartion or let it be like this.??
Wed, 4 Dec 2019
Psychologist 's  Response

Slightly bend or curved penis is normal and there is no need to worry about it unless you have some pain on your penis. Regarding the size of your penis, you should not worry about it because even a two inch penis can perform normal sexual functions. If your foreskin is covers your penis head completely and you cannot move it forward and back with ease, you may need a simple surgery called circumcision.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. K. V. Anand, Psychologist