Does Plan B cause soreness in the breasts and abdominal cramps?

I’m 19 I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 3/4 day ago this was my first time and he didn’t cum in me but I still peed afterwards and cleaned myself I also took a plan b pill 23 hours after we had sex. I haven’t had much symptoms except me peeing frequently but that has stopped now but I’m just feeling a little tender from my breast and i have some cramps as if I was going to get my period, my last period date was the 15 of April I had sex the 12 of may , I don’t think I’m pregnant but could I still get pregnant? And when will these plan b symptoms end? Could these be causing my breast to hurts and those cramps? When could I except my next period? My main question is can I still get pregnant!??? Please help!
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

Emergency pills are highly effective when taken within 72 hours so you don't have chances of getting pregnant. The breast tenderness and discomfort comes from you being before menstrual cycle and also by taking I-pill.

Hope I have answered the question. Let me know if I can assist you further.