Does Impetigo keep recurring even after completing a course of antibiotics and keeping hygiene ?

Hi, I am writing because of a problem i have. One year ago, I was diagnosed with impetigo that had developed on my lips and around, around the nose area as well as my chin. It was my first time and after being given oral antibiotics(Teva Cloxacillin) and ointment(Fucidin), I was cleared after weeks of dealing with this. 6 months later, it returned, cultures for MRSA in my nose turned up negative and the ointments (including muciprocin) were of no help. The antibiotic that had helped before had no effect. After 6 weeks of back and firths with my doctor and 2 rounds of Keflex, i was cleared. I have had 2 more similar situations and now no sooner am I off the keflex does the infection return. I maintain a pretty hygienic lifestyle ( some say I m a germaphobe) and no doctor has been able to tell me why this keeps happening. Before sores appear, I am fatigued and usually have a headache and slight discomfort/ fever. My doctor seems to think i am just unlucky however, this is not sufficient for me. I want this gone, forever!!
Tue, 26 Mar 2019