Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Does IgM TB value of 1.24 mean TB and will it affect my ability to get pregnant ?

hello doctor i have been married one and a half year ago,i want to be pregnant but not possible,we r not using any precaution and then also m not getting pregnant. then i consulted doctor,i have cyst in my right ovary of lemon doctor have suggested test of IGM TB and it is positive and value is i m worried that am i having TB and causes problem in getting pregnant? i m so much worried about it. can you please help me?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

If you have TB of your organs , you need to undergo AKT treatment for minimum 6 months.After successful treatment you can plan for pregnancy.As of now , please stop trying for pregnancy and get the treatment regimen from your Doctor.
If you need more information feel free to ask me.

Take care

Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor