Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

137 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Do i need to consult the doctor for persistent back pain ?

im having back pains all down my spine to my booty and this morning ive been having back pains all down my back to the crack of my butt.. and idk what to do should i go to the doctor please help????
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You have not mentioned your age.any way this can be simple muscle sprain due to faulty posture,some lifting of weight.Please avoid excessive forward bending,lifting of weight.Take some analgesic and do apply some local analgesic..If this measures fails to improve your backache then you need to visit your doctor.bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....