Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Dislocated and relocated right knee, broke tibia in an injury. Knee swollen. How to rectify?

Hello my name is Rena. I had a injury in december 2010 I dislocated and relocated my right knee and also at the same time i broke my tibia , i was suppose to be off for a whole year but returned to work after 6 months, I was in w/c because i could not get the hang on the cruthes. Anyway lately may right outside of knoee in swollen and seem weaker everyday. What should I do.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
kindly give your history in detail, what kind treatment was done to your kee and tibia was it opearated or plaster cast was applied . what was done to your knee joint? was the mri of knee joint done at that time , because if cruciate ligaments are broken then it needs surgery for reconstruction of ligament
Answered: Sat, 12 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor