Suggest treatment for longitudinal horizontal cleavage tear of the body
Surgery may be needed.
Thanks for posting your query.
The tear of medial meniscus that you have can be treated conservatively with rest if the tear is a fresh one and is a partial thickness tear. In case the tear is an old one and is chronic then surgical repair of the meniscus and anterior cruciate ligament is needed for proper recovery.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for joint pain in body
- Suggest treatment for coughcoldfever and body ache in winters
- Suggest treatment for fever with cold and body ache
- Suggest treatment for skin hives on body
- Chronic gerd high body temperature suggestions for treatment
- Suggest treatment for foreign body ingestion
- Brown spots on body suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for itchy spot on body
- Suggest treatment for body acne
- Suggest treatment for skin rash on body
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?