Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving, sperm analysis normal, no abnormality in sonography, advised oosure and cervifert. Right treatment?

Married since 4years, my husband was using condoms to prevent pregnancy, n i was using vaginal contraceptive tab as per doctors consult. Now since 6monts trying to concive under doctors advice, did all blood investigation including thyroid n homonal test. Thyroid is negative n in hormonal test Prolactine is too high, to control that doctor prescribed medicine, n repeat the test after a month, nw prolactin level is normal. Since last two months we were following follicular studies, which shows good results in both months, had Hcg injection , last month shown 2incresed ft ollicles (20mm n 24mm), it gets ruptured also, but i didn t concive. My cycle is of 23-24days. I was having Cervifert, Duphaston , Susten, Progynoa, B-long F, Clome also. Nw my husband went out of country for 2years, i have chance to go to him after 6months, till then doctor prescribed me oosure n cervifert. Do i need to consult other doctor? There is no other abnormality seen in my sonography report, my husbands sperm analysis is also normal. What should i do? When i started my periods i was 12years, there was abnormal continue heavy bleeding, cycle was of 15days, after 3-4months my mother consult a family doctor, she prescribed Raricap tab for 2-3 months n got normal bleeding n cycle of 23-24days. I didn t share this with doctor, coz now i come to know from internet that this things also matters sometime to reach conclusion for infertility.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1631
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..shaikh.., the above reports of semen normal, the hormonal level within normal range, the menstrual cycles of 23 to 24 days ..,your sexual relations may not be good..,
try with sex in different positions and get counseled about it...
Take care..
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor