Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis, chlamydiae. Severe pain with specs of blood. What's wrong ?

Hi, i was dignosis with bacterial vaginosis and i m taking the vaginal gel and then i was dignosis with chaymadia and i took the four pills after i took them i had the worst pains ever now i have specs of blood like a breakage or something before all of this i was trying to get pregnant! Please help don t know whats wrong
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

I would like to say that the treatment regimen prescribed is blind. Which means that you are being treated without being diagnosed, which is unethical.

Please visit a doctor and request for a vaginal swab test and urine culture and sensitivity examination. A culture examination gives details like the infection-causing organism, the specific infection and the best and most suitable treatment options as well. This way your treatment will be accurate, rapid and effective.

Please abstain from all forms of sexual contact in the meantime and have as much water as possible.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.
Answered: Sat, 20 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor