Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Depression after divorce, affecting job and career. Suggestions?

Dear Doctor Ashish, I have a 35years old sister who I is in depression . She is complains of not being able to sleep well, she cannot continue in any job for long. She sometimes appear lost and sad most of the time. She got divorced after one year of marriage and also that affected her mental health . how can you help her?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Try to change the circumstances around her. Don't allow her to sit alone suggest to remain in company. Share her grief and feelings. Assure world never ends with such incidents, something better is waiting for her. Let her have a mission in life. Have some outing. Let her feel your concern and set life schedule close to nature and laws of nature. A regular body massage is good for relaxation, If you are having facility of ayurvedic panch karma then shiro dhara is the procedure of choice. Amongst medicines let her have cap.bravobol.
Answered: Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor