Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Dent in penis. Noticeable only during erection. Used penis pump vacuum. Having bent penis, painful. Suggestions?

hi i think i have peyreni s desese about a year ago i noticed a dent in my shaft about half way down, but as time went on over a few weeks it spread under neath to other side this is only notied when erect anyway ive read up about it and had lots of vitamin E ive alllso used a penis pump vacum gently which as help little. . now the dents have gone but my penis now bends in the middle downwards. and is rather painfull on top of shaft when erect. does this deciese go away on its own or not. ps i feel a hard lump halfway down my shaft when flaced.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  849
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello dear. In pyronie's disease there occur fibrosis of penis and hence when it erect you can see dimple. It cannot be corrected by vitamin. The only treatment it surgical.
Answered: Thu, 28 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor