Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Delayed period, regular nausea, pale positive urine test with several negative tests. What could be the cause?

hi a little confused . my last period was june the 8th , i havent had a period since then so roughly 3 weeks late . im every 28 days usually. i have been sick a few times this week and have nausea every day ..... ive taken tests 3 didnt work , 1 was a very pale positive and 3 have been negitive i took the last test last night any ideas ? i have 3 children so not new to this .
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

Please get a blood beta HCG test done. It is more sensitive compared to the urine beta HCG test.

I would also advise you to get an ultrasound scan of the pelvis done to rule out pregnancy.

If pregnancy is ruled out then, we have to look at other causes of missed periods.

Hope this helps.

Answered: Tue, 24 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor