Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

125 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Currently i am so much disturbed and bothered about my

Currently i am so much disturbed and bothered about my sexual life.actually my penis is short from usual size and it's also thick..I can't continue my sexual duration and moment for longer spam is also decreasing day by day.So please tell me some proper advice and suggests for make it recover.
Mon, 29 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Yes Im 38 years old and ive have surgery on my hips my joint slipped in both of my hips when I was young its call capital slip aphisis I think i spelled it close enough but my current issue is my left knee when i sqaut it hurts when Im at work and lean against the front desk with my legs back it hurts like something is out of place everytime I stand to walk from a sitting position it snap and pops it sound like fingers snapping its starting to get my noticable and more frequent its starting to bother me more by the day,

doctor1 MD

i have been getting currents in my chest... and pain throughout the day.. but when i danced today i was completely fine and was not bothered about my pains.. post dancing it all again started

doctor1 MD

Hello, My ear was bothering me. I put garlic juice and warm compresses for a couple of days. It felt better but not completely so I decided to see the doctor . They irrigated my ear with quite a bit of force and told me they saw no infection; that it was most likely my eustation tube (this was just last night). This morning it feels worse than before I saw the doctor.

Loading Online Doctors....