• question-icon

Could small lumps on testes and bed wetting be the signs of testicular cancer?

okay so i have a friend who wet the bed last night and has a small lumps on his testies. He says they only hurt sometimes, but there is also more then one bump. They are fairley small but kind of hard. Is wetting the bed a sign of testicular cancer? do you think it should be checked out? or is there any other possiblity it could be?
Wed, 13 Nov 2019

The bed wetting usually not related to testes cancer. The nodule or lump on testes suggestive of some tumor lesion. For that I suggest to investigate with ultrasonography of testes first for primary work up according to that report further management decided. Kindly upload photo of lesion to comment further

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician