Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Continuous bone pain, loud cracking in bones on moving. What can be done?

Doctor, PLEASE HELP ME. My daughter 24 has been complaining of bone pain for 4 years... every-time she moves you hear a LOUD crack... shoulders , neck , leg, chest ,, everywhere.. she has turned to drugs.. heavy ones... we have no insurance and no help.. she was told by some quack doctor that gave her oxycontin she would be in a wheelchair by 34 but never ran test... Is there anywhere we can get help.. Please please help her..
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,I can appreciate your concern.I can understand your concern,but she needs proper medical examination.One has to look for the cause of general bone pain.There could be various reason for these kind of pain like hormonal problems,kidney problems etc.Try to manage to consult an orthopedic surgeon and take his advise.Make her eat good nutritious diet and ask her to remain active.I hope this helps.Dr.Pragnesh
Answered: Mon, 6 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor