Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Chronic joint pain, positive for RA and Sjorgens, want to go for herbal treatment. Will Instaflex help?

I am 49 years old and have had joint pain for approx 20 years. I have had tests for RA and Sjorgens which both have indicated I have both. I am now getting worse pain and pretty much consistent and I am about to see a rhuematologist for RA. I would prefer to go the herbal route. Would Instaflex the suplement be good for RA? I am active (walking for an hour each day) and have 3 young kids and work as a district manager for a retail company.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

I have studied your case with diligence.

Yes you can take instaflex but it may not be sufficient for rheumatoid arthritis.

NSAIDs, DMARDs (disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs) are sometimes prescribed in more severe cases.

There is good role of diet and achieve correction through it,for details you can directly contact on my profile

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Wishing you good health.

Take care.
Answered: Sat, 14 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor