• question-icon

Chronic cluster headache, done sumine injection, taken verapilin. What is going on?

I am suffering since last 15 years for chronic cluster headche gama knife had done sumine injection tablet verapilin,ritoz 60mg gavapenting,ratiza isolen, oxyzen inhalation pranayam homeo pathy, ram dev baba ayurvedic all sort of treatment had taken but no improvement it is alarming the clock pain in morning 7 am and even 7pm always 2 wice I have to take vevron inj to get relief, kindly advice and oblige N K DAS,INDIA, JHARKHAND, BOKARO STEEL CITY Mobile no 0000
Thu, 30 May 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is food iten causing this
if nothing is controlled with med these are food allergies
mostly milk
these things are found in patients having problem with mlk wheat potato and other common foods
you get blood serum test for milk wheat potato chana rice nuts egg
you can get 2-3 foods
withdraw it from diets and your condition might improve from 3 wwk to 3 months
till then go for symaptomatic rx
i have treted thousands patients like this