Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Child with cerebral palsy. Suffer from stomach infection. What should be the treatment?

Hi! I want a guidance for my daughter who is a celebral palsy patient. I am from kolkata, west bengal. My daughter is now 6yrs old. When she was 6 months old, it was observed in MRI report. She seldom suffer from stomach infection. Please advise about the procedure to overcome it so that she can lead a normal life in future.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
For cerebral palsy the approach is multidisciplinary and includes pediatrician, neurologist,psychiatrist , Physiotherapist and social worker. Physiotherapy is the mainstay of therapy as it make stiff limbs loose to allow movements to some extent so consult nearby an institute which is having this multidisciplinary team.
Answered: Fri, 7 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor