Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Change in size of the testicles. Hard lump on the testis. Mild pain in the right abdomen. Need treatment?

Respected Doctor, There is imbalance in the testis and abnormality in the size too and in Right one there is some stone like structure on the tip of testis which is leading for mild pain in the right abdomen . for this i need treatment soon please suggest me the best doctor in the Hyderabad lactation
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Mallikarjun,
Thanks for query.
It seems that you are having epididimitis of right testes.
Consult urologist or sexologist in your town and get examined.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 21 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor