Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Causes of chest pains other than heart attack

Pain across the chest ....under ribs when breathing deeply, not totally constant....(it is me...but am going to docs tomorrow about unrelated issue so will ask then, but like to see opinons on a yahoo addict) no arm pain...i think muscle spasms sounds right....thanks I m not very worried...if i was i wouldnt be asking on not retarded!
Sat, 10 Sep 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Precordial catch syndrome. Look it up in Wikipedia. If you feel sharp pain in your left side of your chest, you should definitly get it checked out by a doctor.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to chest pain.
common causes of chest pains are, musculo skeltal,pnumonitis, pleural effusion,
coronary heart disease, mitral valve prolapse etc. But in your case seems to muscle
pain only as it comes on chest movement maing muscle to move. rest of the things let your doctor decide about you. thanks
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor