Owl Image

Can you recommend a proper medication for hypothyroid since long ?

i am 5 2 hieghted and 32 year old unmarried female hypothyroid patient since 2002 with 9 tsh , but started medicine in 2005 eltroxin 150 mcg, my tsh level in 2005 was 150, now this level is reduced to 0.3 and i am still on 100 mcg for long 4 years, after that my weight is not reduced, feel anger, headach, cant sleep at nihgt and most of all whole day my head experieces heaviness and pains on upper part. My body weight was 60kg in 2002 and now it is 78kg
Thu, 12 Jan 2012