Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Can you please suggest me about my report which are done for cough ?

Regarding My wife { age 22} suffering from Dry Cough from last one month, According to Doctor of Healthcare Magic blood test for TC, DC, ESR has done today. In report --- RBC indices M.C.V 76.2 calculated lower than the average and in WBC differential count EOSINOPHILS is 06 more than average. In ESR test result is 20. please give me details on this and suggest some medicine. Thankyou.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  171
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
As i told you Eosinophil counts a bit more so take.
Tablet Hetrazan 1tab three times a day for 7 days.
Give cough suppressant syrup.
Please let me know after a week.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, high eosinophilia shows allergic bronchitis. you should get food n enviormental allergy test, along with it you should start tab hetragen after advising your doc. it helps in releving symptomes. along with it you should start nebulization with ipraven. so discuss it with your doc n start proper treatment.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor