Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Can you give names of good doctors in Bangalore for treatment of diabetes ?

Hi, this is Pawan Kumar and for few days I have been suffering from diabetes . I have given some tests. FF:211 PP:448 C-Peptide is 2.4 Ten years back I had been operated due to stones in pancrease. Please suggest me good Dr here in Bangalore or suggestions what should I do ?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi i am Dr.Padma u can visit Bangalore Diabetes Centre Kalyanagar for ur check up as well u can follow regular diabetic diet and exercise which will help you control ur diabetes
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi Pawan,
Good Morning.

You can go to Fortis Hospital in Bannergatta road. You can really get you blood glucose in control if you can maintain your diet and exercise and its very good that you are already doing it.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Switch to Low Carb High FAT/Protien diet.
30 minn brisk walk in morning, 30 min in evening before dinner.

Control your sugar levels to below 140 to avoid other complications.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
  User's Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,
Your blood sugar levels indicate that you may be having moderate diabetes. To confirm the average blood sugars, you can see a diabetologist in Bangalore and request a HB 1c test which is a good indicator of sugar levels. Please carry on a low
sugar and high fbre diet and you may be prescribed some oral antidiabetic tablets by the specialist. Many thanks
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Diabetologist Dr. Anirban Biswas's  Response
hello pawan,
learnt about your seem to be suffering from type 2 diabetes.
follow dietary restrictions and do lifestyle changes.
get your HBA1C done and start oral hypoglymic drugs(ohd) after consulting any good physician.
try to stick to one doctor rather than running after big names,which will help you in the long run.thanks
for more details log on to
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor