Can wine be consumed while on Duromine?

hi, I am currently on duromine for 7 days, I have missed one day. tomorrow is Saturday and I am going on a wine tour, an event I have planned for 6 months , where I plan to drink , I have not taken my tablet today, nor will I take it tomorrow or sunday. is this the right thing to do ? so far I have had no side affects from taking duromine
Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Mixing alcohol and phentermine, you may be at a higher risk of cardiovascular side effects such as chest pains and raised blood pressure. Also, even having only a small amount of alcohol can raise the risk of having a heart attack or stroke if you’re obese, have heart disease and are taking phentermine. So I advice you not to take Duromine the day of trip and pay attention to alcohol amount you consume.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.