Can tampons cause ear ringing and dizziness?

Hi. I just started using tampons today. I inserted one the first time and felt fine. I only kept it in for minutes because I just wanted to see how it was. I tried it again later that day, a different brand, I was very stressed putting it in and after it was in I immediately began to start to feel dizzy and my vision was going black. I pulled it out and layed down. My ears were ringing but seconds later I felt fine. Is it okay to continue to use tampons or should I stop? I have a party tomorrow and really want to use them :(
Thu, 27 Dec 2018

You can use a tampon for the same. Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Richa Agarwal, OBGYN