Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Can one use Erytop for recurring acne and boils ?

hello,I am 20 ,weight is 54 and I am 165 cm tall and I have acne and boils.I took medicine for 5 months last year.It helped me. My skin was clear.But again it started and my friend suggested me to use Erytop as it helped her very much.Please advise me should I see the dermatologist and take medicine for next 6 months or use this cream. Regards,
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  465
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear user.,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Yes...U can use Erytop.....,
But alongthis take orally..,
1) Tab Isotretinoin 10 mg daily for 20 days will give very good result.,
2) Take plenty of vegetablesand fruits..,
ok...good luck.,
Answered: Thu, 26 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Erytop is antibiotic. You have to take it for prescribed dosage for prescribed time limit as advised by Dermatologist. Also there are certain ointment like Retinoids which help in acne. Also chemical peels will help. Avoid sun exposure. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Exercise daily. Discuss various treatment options with the Dermatologist and get appropriate solution.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor