Can i use melacare on a normal skin?

i am 17 years old i have got a normal skin . is there any problem in using melacare
Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Diabetologist 's  Response
HI,

THANKS FOR CHOOSING HCM,

melacare cream contains hydroquinone,that help in improving the complexion,by peeling the outer layer of skin and bleaching exposing sensitive layer underneath it
this cream may make your skin dry

do use a moisturiser
use a sunscreen lotion when you go into sun
use this cream only at night
not encouraged when you have pimples
apply mild soap
it is better to avoid such creams the benefits are temporary
try to go for natural remedy like neem or tulsi paste

try to rule out other reasons of melasma
like hormone imbalances,use of oral contraceptive pills,certain medications etc
talk to your doctor to rule out such factors
HOPE I ANSWERED YOUR QUERY
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER QUERIES
THANK YOU
Dr. pratima uday's  Response
hi soorya,
all those creams cure tanning temporarily, but when u stop using that again ur skin condiyion will be as usual,
so better avoid that and instead u use natural remidies which'll be without any side effects
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi soorya
big big no to use melacare.
its skin lightening cream for only those who has pigmentation.
it has bleaching agent and steroid ,so it must not use in normal skin.
u will become addicted to this product.
just apply good sunscreen over face nothing else .
if u want glowing skin consult dermatologist.