Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Can any online give me the details about breast actives pill ?

Dear Dr, I would really appreciate if you could answer my query below. I’m 21 year old female and weight 50kg, my height is 5ft 6inch. I understand I’m underweight and need help in gaining weight. I would also like to know about pill which I have come across online known as the Breast actives which increase the size of breast naturally. Would you be able to advice whether it would be advisable for me to use these pills? Many thanks and kind regards, Maria
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Size of your breast always depends upon your genes and hormonal development at related age.
Don't take any market preparations for it.
Gentle massage with inner felling can develop your hormonal relaese and will be helpful to increas size of your breast but it depends individually.
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor