Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor tell me why i am having light bleeding with stomach ache and vomiting from few days ?

doctor I was admitted in hospital for lose motion and vomiting along with stomach ache. and I am having light period for last 11 days I am 45
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Nothing to worry,as you are 45 yrs.may be due to premanopausal syndrome where irregularity and more period may be there.
If meno metrorrhagia persists go for gynaec check up.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is better to consult gynecologist and take a check up
if you are having normal cycles before it pregnancy to be ruled out may be its just a menstrual disorder in peri menopausal age
get a consultation and take treatment

Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor