Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor suggest a treatment for a patient suffering from GB syndrome ?

Hello Doctors, One of my close relative is suffering from G.B. Syndrome and currently being hospitalised in Institute of Neurosciences, Mallickbazar. We have already arranged the precious medicine and it already injected to him. He is in Ventillation system right now for the last 12 days (from day 1) but as the disease needs huge expenditure for ventillation so we are thinking of migrating the patient (the doctors also have the same opinion as it requires huge expenditure and also told us that the patient only needs ventillation support for another 12-15 days because already the main drug had been charged). Can you pls give me an advice where can i move and the way. Pls let me know. 9432842707(M)
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

I would suggest NIMHANS bangalore.

Regarding transportation you need to take the help of doctors there and shift him in a ambulance since his condition is not good.

You initially call to NIMHANS and say regarding him and based on the availability of bed you can come to bangalore.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.


Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor