Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor help me for curing my high fever throughout the year with elevated LFT's ?

I have been feeling ill for a year. SEd rates 120-148, fevers of over !00F, Liver functions GPT179, GOT175, low Albumin, HI BUN Creatinine , I am on a ventalator to breathe 18 hours/day, and am on coumadin and have several chronic bone fractures so take pain meds. I feel like i am dying and my MD just says that we will get me better but he has not ordered any advanced tests and in the University medical system I am in I can t get in to see specialists. I am a 47y//o female with a college education.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
You are having multiple problems with multi organ dysfunction with not a very good prognosis. It is very difficult for you to come off ventilator but the doctor attending knows your status and prognosis the best. Have faith in GOD.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor