Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor analyse the urine report and diagnose problem if any ?

Good morning i am AAAA My doughter Urine R/E Urine Colour :Pale Yellow ph :5.0 Urine Protein :Nil Urine Glucose :Nil -Deposits RBC :Nil/hpf - Pus cells :4-6/hpf -Epithalical cells :2-3/hpf -Cast :Nil -Crystals :Nil Urine Ketone :Absent Specific Gravity :1.020 : Mucus Thread : Present eny problem this condition pls answer me docter
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
Any lab report can be interpreted accurately only after correlating it with the patient's signs and symptoms.
So did your daughter have any symptoms when the test was done?
The report you have mentioned looks OK except for the presence of pus cells.
These can be a sign of urine infection. If there are associated symptoms then a urine culture has to be done.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 26 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor