Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Can a small pebble like thing on my penis be due to a mole or HPV wart ?

i touch a penis and on the skin i felt something it was small round like almost like a pebble when i move it i could feel i could rip it off is that a mole or a hpv wart?? please help me with an answer!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  281
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.I am sorry dear but without examination it is difficult to comment.If it is really bother some and causing any problem,it is better that you see your doctor and gets your self examined.This becomes important in case of unprotected sexual encounter.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor