Owl Image

Can a online doctor suggest some remedy for my sharp pains in the lower back , tailbone and recently the chest ?

I have a partial hysterectomy and no gallbladder . My stomache is swollen and I get a pain under my left rib cage. Sometimes it s dull and sometimes it s sharp pains. No UTI. I also get lower back pain along with tailbone pain that runs all the way down to my feet. I also feel sharp pains once in awhile in my chest . Feels like my heart struggles to beat(flutter). I asked my Dr. To give me a referrel but she says I m too young to have these symtoms and refused twice..I am a 40 yr old woman. Also in 2009 I went into shock after my hysterectomy & lost a lot of blood. Was intibated and in ICU FOR A WEEK...NEVER BEEN THE SAME SINCE. My Dr. Said since I had a trauma I worry too much...
Mon, 16 May 2011