Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Can Nordette 21 or 28 help as emergency contraceptive after unsafe sex past 65 hours ?

Doc, i have question, uhmmm what should i use for emergency contraceptive? Nordette 21 or 28? plss help me.. only Nordette is available here in philippines, because all emergency contraceptive( morning after pill ) are banned here. help me pls.. i had unprotected sex pasts 65 hours. thanks.... help me :((( plss
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  377
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello basia;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The best thing to use if you are sexually active is to consult a Gynaecologist and get prescribed a birthcontrol pill so that you are protected and there are almost no chance of pregnancy.Please do not use emergency pills because it will disturb your periods.Always you will face the same problem if you are sexually active so it is better to use a regular contraceptive pills and you will be mentally at peace.
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor