Can IVF be successful in sluggish sperm with abnormal morphology?

Hello Doctor,myself Adriza..My height 5ft6inch and my weight 76kg.I'm 25yr old..My husband is 28 yr old..I'm tring to get pregnent..I had done some of my tests..Like TVS,some hormonal tests also..Reports are normal..but there is a problem in my husband semen analysis..Reports are showing that there is low sperm count..and some of sperm sluggishly motile and most of them are morphologicaly abnormal..so doctor told us for IVF..What are the chances of success in IVF for Us?Is my weight will affect in IVF?And in this IVF doctor will take sperm from my husband or donar?
Please reply me..I'm waiting for your reply...
Tue, 6 Jan 2015