Can I lead a normal life since having recurring pain after being diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylytis?

Hi Dear Doctor!
My son (26 Yrs) has been diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis. Pain in Neck for almost one & a half year & gradually his neck became quite stiff, neck movement restricted. His Doc gave him...... D-3, NUCOXIA & MECOBALTabelets for almost three months with few Steroid injections. He was alright for 4-5 months, but now again complaining of pain. He was also suggested some exercise, but was not very perticular.
Salt of NUCOXIA = Paracitamol & Etoricoxib
Please tell can this be treated or.......how he can live a normal life.

Dharmvir Khunger
Mon, 27 Jan 2014