Can I have sex with a twisted ankle ?

can you have sex with your twisted amkle?
Mon, 30 Jan 2012
's  Response
can you have sex when you have an ankle twisted?
maribelmonteyano's  Response
isit true that when you have a kidney infection you can have babies while the infection?

i have 16 yrs old i am married. on the fel and i twisted my ankle so i went to the doctor and now my mom is telling me that if i had sex with my husband that is not good for your ankle to get well soon. and i want to know if that s true please tell me... thank you

hi, I twisted my ankle a while back and it still seems to hurt.I have been having ankle problems since I was in third grade and I m 12 now but this is a different situation.it seems to her down in my lower heal and I was very new to me i have like weird jolting pains in it and since I was in the third grade until now everytime I start to run it starts hurting.I was going to ask my grandpa to borrow a brace until like a good so the doctor. Is this a good idea? What should I do? Also when it throbs, it throbs inside the heel, outside,m and on the bridge of my foot.

I fell off a cabinet onto the floor because the step stool flew out from under my feet on Wednesday, twisted my knee and it swelled around the knee cap, it feels a little warm, and also feels like it has liquid under the skin when touching. I put ice on it for past few days and seems to have the swelling go down. At first I couldn t bend my leg backward but now I can with only mild discomfort. I used a walker the first two days, do you know what I might have done? I am 60. Thank you!

Recent questions on  Downs' syndrome

hi Dr Samuel thanks for yr answer about down syndrome now i need information about my research for a topic about children s disabilities : vision : what are the key characteristics, sign and symptoms and cause or known risk factors thanks for your support

Worried abt results of blood.. Risk of Down Syndrome - 1 in 370 (at term) (Risk due to maternal age alone is 1 in 570).. Risk of T13 - 1 in 100000 (at term) (Risk due to maternal age alone is 1 in 15000).. Risk of T18 - 1 in 100000 (at term) (Risk due to maternal age alone is 1 in 5200) The beta-HCG is significantly elevated and may indicate potential problems with the pregnancy. we have had the us scan done and the amnio done.. Q.What are the chances of the baby turning out to hve downs.. also how freq shud we visit docs to check the baby doing well. thanks Sam

I was told that one of the symptoms of down syndrome is severe hair lost? I have a sister that has down sydrome and she is losing her hair, I suggest that she see a dermatologist, but I was told that it wouldn t be necessary because it s a trait of down syndrome. I never heard that. Please help.

I went to a pediatrician regarding my 13mths stunted height - she was 85 percentile born and remained that all the way up until her 12mth check up where she had dropped to 20 percentile. At her 13mth she is back to 50 percentile 76cm which is fine...

Hi .. i got my quardraple marker report today.. what does it mean?

I am 45 years old men very healthy want have baby i am HIV poz undetectable over 3 years right ow take one medicine genvoya my partner female HIV negative i have plan to have baby i am worry about risk autism or any kind diseases turn to baby...