Can I give alex-p, cetrizine together to my 20 month old baby for wheezing?

Hello Dr, My Toddler is now 20 months old boy and gets wheezing from his 9months and am advised to use Nebuliser - (Asthalin Respiratory Solution with distilled water). And with three months medicaton on Tab Singulair one daily evening. He has cold with wheezing and cough now and taking Alex-P medicine... Please advice are the medicines given to him are heavy? And given with Cetrizine syrup for cold? can i use both Alex-P and cetrizine?or Alex P is enough?
Fri, 3 Jan 2014