Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Can I become a boy when I have regular periods ?

i am 19 years old and i do have regular menses i want to become a boy can i?? plz plz help
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
it is possible to change sex by certain surgery and treatment
but i strongly advise not to think over it
because it involve disruption of normal body function,
it is very harmful to u both physically and mentally.
u can do boy by doing thing and think like boys
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi tooba,
Welcome to HCM.
You can certainly change your sex. It is not an easy process. First they have to assess your psychological mindset to see if you have a male or female behaviour pattern. Because once you change from one sex to another then going back to the original sex will be next to impossible. Before sex change you have to be 101 % sure that, that is what you want.
Many people have under gone sex change.
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor