Can I ask a doctor to look into my reports as I was on medication for no periods till 33 and want to conceive ?

note i m 33 years old and my period is not started till date - my ultrasound and hormone report as is: i m 33 years old married women not started my periond till date i gone thur with my 4D ultrasonnd and the report is: uterus is anteverted and normal in size. it measures 7.0x2.2 cms. the myometrium and endometrium reveal normal echogeneiy. no mass lesion is seen. bothe ovaries are normal in size and echotexture. right overy measures 2.2x1.3cm. lift ovary measures 2.1x1.3cm. cul de sac is unremarkable. 3D/4D scan was performed which reveal no significant abnormality. pls. advise as above report my both overy is ok can i will be able to convice? is overy play a very important role to concive? if overy is ok than where is the problem is ? pls advise asap my Hormone test report as: luteinizing hormone, serum - 15.13 Follicle stimulatingg hormone, serum - 10.19 Prolactin, serum 4.78 Free Testosterone 0.17 Insulin, serum 6.76 insulin, serum (post- prandial) - insulin - 30.13 Glucose fasting , plasma -90 flucose,pos-prandial, plasma - 95 Testosterone, total, serum - 41.24 Hemoglobin 13.0 Hematocrit -40.1 White Blood cell count -4.3 Differential count Band (Stab) cells - 00 Segmented neutrophils - 54 Eosinophils - 02 Lymphocytes - 36 Monocytes - 08 Basophils - 00 Differential count performed on : EDTA SMEAR Thyroid panel by chemiluminescence, serum T3 - 93.23 T4 - 9.70 TSH - 1.53 Comment : Note \: the reference range for insulin given on the report is established for a fasting specimen . there is no clinically significant reference range established for a postprandial specimen or any specimen other than a fasting specimen. the in Range & out of range ncolumns are not appicable for this value of serum insulin. Pls note my gyaecologist give me Restrone (5mg) 2 tabs twice a day for 8 days and some vitimns also and she said that my period will start within a 8 days AND finally my periods is start NOW is question is as above mention reoprts my both ovearys are ok now my periods is also start Can i conceive now ?
Thu, 2 Feb 2012