Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Can HIV be transmitted through oral sex ?

Three months ago I paid for a massage girl to give me sex service in Malaysia. The girl is from China who just joined the job as a massage girl about a month ago. during the sex intercourse i unfortunately i kissed her vagina feel some soar taste but at the same instant i stopped this activity there any chance of HIV ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  222
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for asking questions.

Yes there are very high chances to gain HIV infection.
Answered: Sat, 25 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
There could be chances of HIV infection , if the other girl is HIV positive.
HIV transmission occurs by oral sex also.I advise you to visit your Physician and get tested for HIV.
Hope i answered your question.If you need more information feel free to ask me.
Take care
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor