Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Callus like growth on penis. Need treatment?

This may be a bit of an odd question but I ve got what seems to be like a small callous or something similar on my penis just below the glans . I suspect the cause is from in my younger years not using sufficient lubrication when I masturbated. The gist of my question is what could it be and what I should do to look into treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  646
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Seeing is Believing - in your case.................Dr. Somanat Krishnan
Answered: Thu, 28 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor