Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Burns when I urinate. Why? Is that serious?

i got burning while pee..i am suffering from this problem from almost 2years.i showed to doctor too they give me medicine and i got relief.but still i got burning while pee.when i eat spicy food more burning.i got pain in back sometimes.i had urine test .urine test report : Colour- yellow appearance -Clear Pus cells -2-3 / hpf RBC - nil/hpf casts -nil/hpf Crystal cal.ox.-Nil/hpf Epithelial cells -1-2 /HPF Spermatoza Nil /hpf Chemical Reaction /ph - acidic other things are nil... is their any serious thing...?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response
you have urinary tract infection
by drinking plenty of water you can actually flush the bacteria and their products causing the infection and the symptoms
even then if this do not subside you can go for antibiotic treatment under the guidance of your doctor
syrups like citralka helps in maintaining ph and reducing the burning sensation
maintain good hygeine at your urinary tract
whenever you are taking spicy foods see to it that you take plenty of fluids that day especially
but if you neglect this and the urinary tract infection recurs more often,this may result in scarring of kidneys which becomes complicated
take proper care

Answered: Fri, 31 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor