Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Burning urination. Normal urine test. Is it possible?

Hi, I am a 30 year old female. I have had a burning sensation around my g spot area when I pee, however not always. I comes and goes. Sometimes I do not feel it for days sometimes it comes back. My urine test is fine, it says I have no infection. Could those glands be overworking ? Is it possible? I almost always ejaculate when I have sex with my husband. His urine test results were fine to. We are not protecting because we are trying for a baby. Thank you. \
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  246
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Oncologist, Surgical 's  Response
Dear Ma'am,

Sorry to hear about your problem. It is possible to have burning sensation during urination with normal urine tests. This is a common problem in females after intercourse and you can try some lubricating jelly to prevent this problem from occurring. If this problem is associated with fever, you should immediately get your urine tested again.

hoping for the best.
Answered: Sun, 7 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi, many thanks for the query!
Yes, it is possible, you may do Urine (Culture & Sensitivity) & CB to re-confirm it.
You haven't mentioned whether you have any fever..
Take antibiotics if needed with your doctor's opinion.
Wish you a good health.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 6 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor