Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation in the scrotum , perenium and my buttocks

Pls I need answer to this it is urgent. Im 28years old, a male, pls I need ur help, for more than 2 1/2years I have been having burning sensation in the scrotum , perenium and my bottucks, this cause my scrotum to be hot i.e feels too warm, makes the scrotum to be too relax and soft. this happens when I sit down, my buttocks burn and pain when i sit down. for now I feels liquid movement in the scrotum especially the left scrotum.Now my scrotum is always too warm and too relax, I also have serious back pain , the burning sensation begins from the left scrotum, them the doctor said I had varicoecele (varicose) becase the doctor felt a wormlike structure at the top of the scrotum, so i did operation, but since then the buring continue even to the right testis, my scrotum, genetal area and the buttucks all are warm, hot when I seat down, I had done several tests, semen test, urine test , all negative, in the semen they found staphlococcus, streptrococcus cell but the Doctor said this is not a serious bacteria , I have taken so many drugs but symptoms still the same evev herbs too. now is like the something has gone to all my body, if I lie down with my back I fell internal heat all over my body, because of the continue heat in the genital , another did a test and said I have prostatis and urithritis, i pent so much to take the drugs but symptoms still the same, infact for now i dont know what to but just praying, pls help me
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  538
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
your symptoms are very unusual
it seems you are very much worried and too much anxiety in you
regarding the tests staphylococcus and streptococcus in semen denotes infection and need antibiotic as per culture sensitivity tests
varicocoel if needed to be treated surgically
please consult urosurgeon and get yourself checked up and let him decide whether you have urethritis/prostatitis or any thing like this
you need proper examination and evaluation
if organic disease not found please take consultation with psychiatrist
hope you be all right
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor